[EURO-Discuss] Nominations - update

Annette Muehlberg annette.muehlberg at web.de
Fri Apr 20 12:45:37 EDT 2007

I think, to choose ALAC members first is a good procedure.

Concerning the nomination period, I think we should try to do our best
to come up with proposals until this sunday 22nd and start the
discussion. If someone comes up with another proposal in the following
week on ALAC and even some days later with another proposal for a board
member, this is fine too.

What do you think about the following schedule:

- Sunday 22nd end of nomination period for ALAC candidates

- Monday 23rd of April opening the discussion on candidates for ALAC and
the Board trying to find a consensus.

- Friday, 4th of May, end of discussion - hopefully in consensus - on
the ALAC candidates.

- Only if there is no consensus on the ALAC members, a voting period on
ALAC candidates from the 5th to the 15th of May.

Concerning the Board, I am absolutely positive that we find a consensus
and it would be good to finalize selecting the Board until the 25th of
May. If there is already a consensus reached by the 15th even better.
(We should be free to use this period of time even if there is a
consensus on the ALAC members by the 4th of May.)

Best
Annette