[EURO-Discuss] Agreeing on the nominations deadline

"Werner Hülsmann - DVD e.V." huelsmann at datenschutzverein.de
Sun Apr 15 15:33:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

there seems to a missunderstanding. The deadline for the nominations is
not the 15. April 2007. It is the 22. April 2007. But in Germany we had
holidays till today, so there was no posibility to discuss the
nominations in our organisations. Therefor would be the 1st of May much
better.

Greatings

Werner

--
Werner Hülsmann
Vorstandsmitglied der Deutschen Vereinigung für Datenschutz (DVD) e.V.