[EURO-Discuss] Nomination

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Apr 11 04:21:42 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

I herewith notify the EURALO that I'm candidate for serving at the board
of EURALO. Being new in this community, in regards some other persons,
I'm not new in the discussions and debates regards the use of Internet
by everyone. Individuals as well as organisations, all have specific and
particular requirements which in at lot of cases show similarity in
definition of regulation.

Chair of ISOC Belgium, treasurer (end mandate Oct 2007) ISOC-ECC,
secretary TIK (usersgroup with 10.000 members) and involved in several
smaller projects and organisations I'm convinced having enough
background for helping EURALO being a full grown entity. With ISOC-ECC I
have got the experience of building up and settling a legal entity in an
European country, struggling several months in order to fulfill national
and international law.

Rudi Vansnick
/President Internet Society Belgium vzw
Treasurer ISOC-ECC Barcelona-Spain
Secretaris TIK vzw
Peter Peterschapsprogramma Social Profit EROV/
GSM: +32 475 28 16 32
Tel: +32 70 77 39 39
ISOC Belgium <http://www.isoc.be/> - ISOC-ECC & ISOC.EU
<http://www.isoc-ecc.org/>