[EURO-Discuss] Lisbon Results and Follow-Up

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Wed Apr 4 08:01:27 EDT 2007

Wolf,

We could not find the time in Lisbon to come up with a proposal that
would address everyone's concerns. We decided to draft a well-thought
out proposal  to be submitted to the GA at a later stage. I suggested
that it could be drafted by a working group, rather than through general
cacophony (sorry, I should say "discussion").

Our immediate goal now is to (s)elect a board and representatives to the
ALAC.

Patrick