[EURO-Discuss] Agreeing on the nominations deadline

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Wed Apr 4 07:35:43 EDT 2007

All,

I see that the discussion is again getting polarized - with people
stacking on the two extreme options.

Would the middle ground of April 22 be acceptable to everyone? So that
we can close the discussion and start discussing nominations.

The only other option is to stick to the process agreed in Lisbon, which
is the default if we can't agree to change it. But I really think that
if we all are reasonable, then we can find a compromise that is good for
everyone.

So, does anyone really object to April 22?

Thanks,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------