[EURO-Discuss] Dates

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Apr 2 03:59:21 EDT 2007

I prefer Solution 3. One personal reason is that I will be two weeks in a hospital from April 11 onwards and offline.

Wolfgang
.

Sebastian:
I would prefer to stay on solution N°1 One of the reasons is that I will be in the US from 1 to 6 May with
difficulty to be on line;But I agree with Patrick the more important question is to be sure that the
process allows people to participate to the Puerto Rico meeting.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr