[EURO-Discuss] Dates

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr
Sun Apr 1 16:30:10 EDT 2007

Vittorio Bertola writes:
I would like to hear also from the other people - especially those that were
in Lisbon - on whether they would prefer to stick to April 15 as the
deadline for nominations, move it to May 1 as you proposed, or set it to
April 22 as per my compromise proposal. I don't think it really makes a
difference, so I would urge people to express an opinion but then accept
whatever preference seems to be the most common.

======
Dear all,
We should have a look to the overall process.
I try to list the different possibilities.
======
Solution 1 agreed at Lisbon meeting
Nominations - 14 April
Discussion of Nominations - 15 – 22 April
Teleconferences to research consensus 23 – 29 April
Elections (if needed) 1 – 5 May

======
Solution 2
Nominations - 22 April
Discussion of Nominations - 23 – 30 April
Teleconferences to research consensus 1 – 5 May
Elections (if needed) 8 – 12 May

======
Solution 3
Nominations - 1 May
Discussion of Nominations - 2 – 9 May
Teleconferences to research consensus 10 – 16 May
Elections (if needed) 18 – 22 May

======
I would prefer to stay on solution N°1
One of the reasons is that I will be in the US from 1 to 6 May with
difficulty to be on line;
But I agree with Patrick the more important question is to be sure that the
process allows people to participate to the Puerto Rico meeting.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
Président
sebastien.bachollet at isoc.fr