[EURO-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2024 APRALO ALAC Member (RALO Selected) Individuals

Erich Schweighofer erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Thu May 16 11:18:00 UTC 2024

Dear all,

the Austrian ALS's have discussed the candidate for the NOMCOM, and, considering my experience there and - maybe - willing to do the  job after Anne-Marie Joly, we would like to express  our support for Anne-Marie.
When I joined EURALO many years ago, I heart the stories "about the wife of SeB". Since then, I have my own experience and noticed the strong profile of Anne-Marie and her engagement, in particular for seniors. Her knowledge will be a great advantage in NOMCOM, and calm people are always needed in this talk shop. Advice is required, not ongoing talk in perfect English.
If - after a year - NOMCOM or ALAC sees some need for change, we may discuss it - I do not expect it.
Thus, thanks, Anne-Marie, for being a candidate, and you have our votes for recommendation.

Erich & Raymond
ALS Austrian Computing Society
ALS Wiener Zentrum für Rechtsinformatik

SCHWEIGHOFER Erich                    Univ.-Dozent (tit. Prof.) (UniVienna; Legal Informatics, European and International Law, Multistakeholder Law) MBA  Dr. (law) Dr. (informatics) "pre-MAIS" (International Studies)   Professionally active since 1977!
(on leave for the European Commission, Rue de la Loi 130, 1040 Brussel BE, erich.schweighofer at ec.europa.eu, Tel.  +32 2 29 52283)
Legal Informatics at Vienna University   Board Chair: ARI Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, Juridicum, Universität Wien  Main Conference Chair: International Legal Informatics Symposium IRI§ - iris-conferences.eu
President:   Vienna Centre for Legal Informatics WZRI and its sub-organisations:   rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY LII-Austria.org   CEILI.eu
Department for European, International and Comparative Law, Schottenbastei 10-16/2/5, Zi. 546, 1010 Wien AT, Tel. +43 1 4277 35305
rechtsinformatik.univie.ac.at, iris-conferences.eu, wzri.eu rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY
office at iris-conferences.eu; Erich.Schweighofer at univie.ac.at; Erich.Schweighofer at wzri.eu
---
Information on my own behalf: I am a candidate for the European Parliament, Group NEOS / ReNew. Please vote on Sun June 9, 2024!
---
Bitte um Teilnahme und Beiträge / Call for contributions and participation:
IRI§25 Internationales Rechtsinformatik Symposion 2025, 19.-22.02.2025, Vienna, iris-conferences.eu
IRI§24 - see vidio and pictures on website, proceedings will be freely available very soon, ongoing: IRI§24 Spring Semester Events
Jusletter IT  jusletter-it.eu  IRIS-Journal - irisj.eu with book series (including publications of Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik)