[EURO-Discuss] **REMINDER** Meeting invitation: EURALO Members Monthly Meeting on Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at. 17:30 UTC

Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:44:50 UTC 2024

Please kindly note my apologies for this call.

Best regards,
Joanna Kulesza, PhD
tenured professor of international law and Internet governance
Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Lodz
Kopcinskiego Street 8/12, 90-232 Lodz, Poland

publications: https://unilodz.academia.edu/JoannaKulesza/
website: https://pl.linkedin.com/in/kuleszajoanna