[EURO-Discuss] GGP APPLICANT SUPPORT Poll

mail at christopherwilkinson.eu mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Aug 22 20:15:02 UTC 2023

Dear Heidi, Dear All:

Please record my vote as NO. Accross the board:

The document proposed by GNSO has clearly been evaccuated of any relevant substance.

Substantive advice was provided to Sub Pro and more recent discussions, which have been (im)politely ignored.

ALAC should not demean itself by responding to this.

Regards

CW