[EURO-Discuss] Euralo newsletter - We need your help to make the next one successful

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:31:41 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO members,
Hope you are doing well.

So, we need your help!
We are starting to prepare a new edition of Euralo newsletter (Review
period - March 2020).
We are waiting for your *news and updates*, messages about ongoing* locally
activities of the ALSs*.
We also would like to get your *feedback about the virtual ICANN67*.

The deadline is 5 April. I kindly ask you to put the reminder in your
calendar and please us with interesting news, thoughts, links to your
articles and professional blogs during these days of isolation.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Member of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation