[EURO-Discuss] At-Large Communications Strategy Sub-Team of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 01:10:17 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO members,
I hope things are going well with you and your families.

As EURALO Vice-Chair of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement, I
 kindly invite you to represent EURALO in At-Large Communications Strategy
Sub-Team of the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement and join this
WG and identify our regional affiliation.

By default, this working team will include  EURALO Board  members
(Anne-Marie Joly, Lutz Donnerhacke, Màté Mester, Ricardo Holmquist, Wale
Bakare), but we welcome everyone who wants to join our work.

I kindly ask to inform about your interest to participate in this work (by
Monday, 25.03.2020).
At the same time (25.03.2020), a call will be held to discuss our Outreach
and Engagement and communication strategy in the new reality of 2020 year
(agenda
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2020-03-25+ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Outreach+and+Engagement
).

P.S.: Till upcoming Saturday (21/03/2020) I will finish the draft of EURALO
Outreach and Engagement Strategy (FY 2021) and submit it for the discussion
and approval.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Member of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation