[EURO-Discuss] ***REMINDER*** Meeting invitation with updated duration: Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 18:00 UTC

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:01:04 UTC 2019

The teleconference I am in now is running over time, but I cannot leave before the end.
I will be few minutes late for our call, sorry.
Roberto

On 10.09.2019, at 19:37, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

The next EURALO Monthly Call is scheduled for Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 18:00 UTC for 90 minutes.

For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y3swo77k

The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at :https://community.icann.org/x/RKmjBg

Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/771250164

EURALO Main Wiki Portal: https://community.icann.org/x/K5Qi

EURALO Web Page: https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/euralo

ADIGO Conf. ID
EN: 1638

Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865

Other toll-free numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

Thank you.
Kind regards,

At-Large Staff

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>

EURO-Discuss mailing list