[EURO-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2019 EURALO Secretary Position

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri May 24 09:01:12 UTC 2019

Hello all,

the candidates provided their introduction on the EURALO call earlier
this week.
https://community.icann.org/x/_4WGBg

A recording of the call is now available.

As per previous practice and as proposed by the ALAC, whenever we had a
single candidate for a position, I propose that the following candidates
be selected by acclamation:

ALAC Member: Matthias Hudobnik
EURALO Chair: Sebastien Bachollet
ALAC Delegate to the NomCom: Erich Schweighofer

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 24/05/2019 01:50, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> The EURALO ALS electorate has been asked the following question:
>

> Who do you support to become the EURALO Secretary for the period of
> one year, beginning at the end of the ICANN66 Annual General Meeting?
> Please select one candidate from the list below (listed in
> alphabetical order of the last name), or abstain.
>

> ·         Olawale Bakare
>
> ·         Natalia Filina
>
> ·         Abstain
>
> Additional information: https://community.icann.org/x/DQN1Bg
>
> Please note the poll will close on Thursday, 30 May 23:59 UTC.
>
> Kind Regards,
>

> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann
> <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge
> <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>