[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER Re: [ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT: ATLAS III Application Period - NOW OPEN UNTIL 31 MAY 2019

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 7 22:11:56 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

just a quick reminder about the ATLAS III application period being open
for full support to attend this meeting in Montréal in November 2019. I
have no statistics about how many people from our region have applied so
far, but I hope that many have. As you know, one component part of this
application is to follow the ICANN learn course on http://learn.icann.org/
Creating an account is super easy. Then you can log-in and click on "Use
enrollment key" and type ATLASIII
That will create the curriculum in the directory and you have to take
all 5 courses to qualify. I have taken all of the courses, including
others that are not part of the curriculum, and I have found them to be
very interesting - and to my surprise I have even learnt a number of
things. Each course takes between 30 minutes and 1h30 to take, but you
can start/stop them whenever you want and pick it up again where you
left off later. So it's really convenient and I really hope you consider
taking them.
Kindest regards,

Olivier