[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: SEEDIG starts today

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 11:53:40 UTC 2019

Any folks that we have forgotten and that are attending SEEDIG?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Matthias M. Hudobnik" <matthias at hudobnik.at<mailto:matthias at hudobnik.at>>
Subject: Re: SEEDIG starts today
Date: 7. May 2019 at 14:36:05 EEST
To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto at gaetano.org<mailto:roberto at gaetano.org>>
Cc: Nenad Marinkovic <nenad at marinkovic.rs<mailto:nenad at marinkovic.rs>>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>>, info at hoferichter.eu<mailto:info at hoferichter.eu>, Desiree Miloshevic <dmiloshevic at afilias.info<mailto:dmiloshevic at afilias.info>>, staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

Dear all,

Please do not forget our meeting at 18:00 at the venue entry for a group picture for the at-large fb and twitter channel!
Feel free to bring other folks who are involved and I have missed ;-)!

Thank you!
Best,
Matthias

Ing. Matthias M. Hudobnik