[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Hot Topics 2019

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Jun 9 17:29:23 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I am following up on an Action Item which we had on our May 2019 EURALO
monthly call.
please be so kind to find attached the EURALO Hot Topics 2019 document.
This document is the result of months of discussion and input into the
process based on our past calls for hot topics.
The document is also available from: https://community.icann.org/x/PQXuBQ
If there are no objections by Wednesday 12 June 2019, 12:00 UTC, I shall
transmit this to the At-Large Outreach and Engagement working group, as
well as Jonathan Zuck and Joanna Kulesza who have been tasked to develop
a list of ALAC Hot Topics.
Kindest regards,

Olivier