[EURO-Discuss] Universal Acceptance

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jul 24 20:26:00 UTC 2019

Dear Roberto,

since your last correspondence about this issue, an organised campaign
for Universal Acceptance has been launched by ICANN and a follow-up by
the Universal Acceptance Steering Group. Several action items about
Universal Acceptance have been recorded at the At-Large meeting in
Marrakech that focussed on Universal Acceptance.
Unfortunately we missed out on having a standing item at our monthly
EURALO call about Universal Acceptance (an Action Item) - but several
follow-up items are yet to be undertaken.
May I ask you, as you are our "Universal Acceptance Champion" to please
lead this so we get our EURALO At-Large Structure to distribute material
about Universal Acceptance to their members?
For a start, I'd like to share the information that I have received from
the UASG:

1) UASG101 - Introduction to Universal Acceptance
- http://get.uasg.asia/docs/UA101-Intro-2019-03-20.pdf

2) UASG102 - Email Address Internationalization (EAI) -
http://get.uasg.asia/docs/UA102-EAI-2017-05-17.pdf

3) UASG 103 - Programming Language
Hacks - http://get.uasg.asia/docs/UA103-Hacks-2019-03-20.pdf

Kindest regards,