[EURO-Discuss] ICANN Legitimacy Project

Lousewies van der Laan lousewies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:49:51 UTC 2019

Totally legitimate. I helped them develop the questionnaire in my capacity of chair of the Board Working Group on Trust. They are thoughtful academics and the results will be shared with everyone and should help improve legitimacy and accountability of ICANN.
Best, Lousewies

Lousewies van der Laan
lousewies at gmail.com
+31628973266
Contact me via: Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, Signal, FaceTime
Skype: lousewiesvanderlaan
Twitter: lousewiesvdlaan