[EURO-Discuss] Timing of EURALO Virtual General Assembly in October

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Sep 4 20:22:51 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

the forthcoming EURALO Virtual General Assembly will be held online,
with anyone available in Barcelona being able to attend in person.
The draft Agenda is posted: https://community.icann.org/x/Fh1pBQ

We are currently trying to find the best time for running this session.

Please choose your preferred date by the end of this week:

- Saturday morning, 20th October 2018
- Wednesday afternoon, 24th October 2018 - (probably from 17:00-18:30 CET)

Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/5cfrt52nhy3kvgt9

For your information, it would be helpful if we could hold this session
on Saturday, as the rest of the week is already going to be so busy.
Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair