[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: ASSIGN PROXY - EURALO General Assembly 2018 Barcelona - announcement, invitation and doodle

Mühlberg, Annette annette.muehlberg at verdi.de
Sun Oct 21 08:22:43 UTC 2018

Dear All,
I was still hoping that I could attend in person, but I will only be able to take part remotely (is noted in the comment of doodle).
All the best
Annette

***
Annette Mühlberg
ver.di Bundesverwaltung, Ressort 1
Politik und Planung
Digitale Arbeit, Netzpolitik, E-Government
Leiterin der ver.di-Projektgruppe "Digitalisierung"

Telefon:
+49 30 6956-1034

Postanschrift:
Annette Mühlberg, R 1