[EURO-Discuss] EuroDIG 2019 - Call for issues closing end of this week.

Rainer Rodewald rainer.rodewald at monade.com
Thu Nov 29 10:02:05 UTC 2018

Dear all

only till end of this week the call for issues for EuroDIG
2019 is open. You are invited to let us know your actual
topics of high interest that should be discussed on this
next edition. Please submit them via the call for issues
on-line form <https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=618> at
the EuroDIG website. It will take only a few minutes to
participate.

Thank you for consideration and all the best

Rainer Rodewald

for the EuroDIG secretariat

 Logo_EuroDIG_email

 *European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)*

office at eurodig.org <mailto:office at eurodig.org>
www.eurodig.org <http://www.eurodig.org/>