[EURO-Discuss] **CALL BEGINS IN 15 MINUTES**REMINDER / IMPORTANT Webinar Invitation: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Tuesday, 29 May 2018 at 18:00 UTC

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue May 29 17:47:02 UTC 2018

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<file:///composeviewinternalloadurl/staff@atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number.  Also find attached, WebEx instructions.

 Dear all,

On behalf of the EURALO Chair, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, we would like to invite you to join the “EURALO GDPR Webinar” will be held on Tuesday, 28 May 2018 at 18:00 UTC.

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a hot topic at present, coming into enforcement on 25 May 2018.
Following on several workshops organised by ICANN, ALAC and the Business Constituency, EURALO has already organised a Webinar about the GDPR looking at a practical Implementation of GDPR from a Registry, Registrar and Registrant perspective on https://community.icann.org/x/nhS8B

This next Webinar is an opportunity for our ALSes to speak and share their insights on the topic. Some At-Large Structures have had to update their databases. Some have had to contact all of their members to satisfy compliance. Some have even developed courses on GDPR - and what this means for their end users. On this forthcoming call, several ALSes that have been actively addressing the topic will explain what they have done and how your organisation might benefit from their findings.

The Webinar will feature a few presentations triggering an open discussion on how this major tightening of Privacy means for end users, both in the ICANN context, but also in the everyday context of the wider Internet.

The agenda and call details are available at:  https://community.icann.org/x/gCQFBQ

Conference ID:
English: 1638

Dial-in numbers:  http://adigo.com/icann/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__adigo.com_icann_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=osjV47HBG-wlc15NGNZ3tR-djuEGOfxHC5XAPlH44zw&s=4x37SH50IQJXXhBf5vX8Rkoi3TlP-QD-PMa2Whc-45A&e=>

New Web conference tool: WebEx

Please join the meeting room here:
1. Click here<https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2e437658c3fbe68657eaf5c7034b354f> to join the online event.
Or copy and paste the following link to a browser:
https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/onstage/g.php?MTID=e2e437658c3fbe68657eaf5c7034b354f
2. Click "Join Now".
Event Password: ICANN

Audio connection:
It’s possible to connect via WebEx VoIP, but audio quality cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you connect to the audio bridge with your telephone.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
USA Toll: 1-240-454-0879
Global call-in numbers: https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/globalcallin.php?serviceType=EC&ED=662531082&tollFree=0<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mytrials.webex.com_mytrials_globalcallin.php-3FserviceType-3DEC-26ED-3D662531082-26tollFree-3D0&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=tiUvRzzn8MCV0j_wZLlS_aRsG-3T24jKeQMUpzSv1Hg&s=EKO3Q6VnJUELvnx8yAB95_sxCi_Mqo0_IHv5Y1btr44&e=>
Access code: 926 322 203

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:  staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://FBF56161-6C7E-4B55-92A2-F0E8FB832FD9/staff@atlarge.icann.org>

Please mark your calendar and join us!

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3F73A.0F007B50]