[EURO-Discuss] How to deal with the GDRP as a blogger

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon May 21 21:46:35 UTC 2018

There's two parts to this:
- the legal basis of doing it
- the explanation to the world of what you're doing

--
Mr Michele Neylon

Blacknight Solutions

Hosting, Colocation & Domains

https://www.blacknight.com
https://blacknight.blog /

http://ceo.hosting/

Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072

Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090

-------------------------------

Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow, R93 X265
,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

On 21/05/2018, 09:36, "EURO-Discuss on behalf of Lutz Donnerhacke" <euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of lutz at donnerhacke.de> wrote:

    On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 02:08:46AM +0200, Rainer Rodewald wrote:
    > If I am not mistaken you need to add or specify on the "need
    > for each of this processes" also:
    >
    > - the legal basis on which the data are processed. (Article13, 1c)

    I do not consider those legal surroundings helpful. You are required to
    write a comprehensive and easy to understand document. The intended audience
    is the ordinary user, not a bunch of lawyers.

    IHMO.