[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER / IMPORTANT NEW DOODLE: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu May 10 10:28:11 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Kind reminder for those who haven’t completed the doodle, yet.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2:19 PM
To: "euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: IMPORTANT NEW DOODLE: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Dear All,

Please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the week of 28 May 2018.

This Webinar, the third in a series of EURALO Webinars about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), will showcase an online course about GDPR as well as several experiences of our At-Large Structures, explaining how GDPR has affected them, their members and their internal processes.

Doodle:  https://doodle.com/poll/menzyqg96zg4f4av

I have enabled time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close on Friday, 18 May 2018.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar