[EURO-Discuss] Updated news on Stéphane

Breda Kutin Breda.Kutin at zps.si
Tue Mar 27 13:29:06 UTC 2018

 What a shocking  news. Our deep condolences  to his wife and family.

Breda Kutin
predsednica/president
Zveza potrošnikov Slovenije

MIPOR-International Consumer Research Institute
director

Frankopanska 5, 1000 Ljubljana

Tel: 01 47 40 610
Fax: 01 433 33 71

E-pošta: breda.kutin at zps.si
www.zps.si
·

From:   Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com>
To:     EURALO Discuss <euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date:   27.03.2018 14:22
Subject:        [EURO-Discuss] Updated news on Stéphane
Sent by:        "EURO-Discuss"
<euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

Folks,
I was under shock yesterday when I learned about this accident.
I did some research on the internet this morning and found the local news
report. The pictures show that after the impact the car overturned to the
side - I can only imagine how devastating was the hit to the two bikers.
I am not forwarding any of the material I have seen, but to those who want
to get more information these are the details that you can use with a
search engine.
The accident has taken place this last Friday in the vicinity of Riva San
Vitale. Stéphane and his wife were transferred to a hospital, where he
passed away Monday.
Most of the information available is in Italian, you might use the online
translators to get the sense of it.
Roberto