[EURO-Discuss] Call for Volunteers: GNSO Expedited PDP on Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 12 20:27:38 UTC 2018

Please note that as expected, the Criteria have been revised. Also, a
new Required Statement of Participation has been added. See
https://community.icann.org/x/yYlHBQ.

The ALAC Quota has been reduced from three Members and three
Alternates to two of each.

The EoI application period closes in about 27 hours

Alan