[EURO-Discuss] Should EURALO sign a petition? Should you?

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:03:57 UTC 2018

Juhani,
You raise a good point about the sightseeing vs attending the meeting, I can tell similar experiences in the early days of ALAC.
However, I would like to avoid throwing away the baby with the dirty water. I believe that to cancel a programme that has produced tangible benefits interns of bringing new people to ICANN that are now active participants just because there is some abuse is not the right answer.
However, I wonder whether the real reason for this cut is something that has nothing to do with abuse, but is simply the sign that Fadi’s Global Equal Multi-Stakeholder approach is definitively gone and we are back to a situation in which some stakeholders are more equal than others.
Cheers,
Roberto