[EURO-Discuss] With Real Time Transcription (RTT) / IMPORTANT WEBINAR Invitation: EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on Monday, 19 February 2018 at 19:00 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Feb 15 07:19:18 UTC 2018

Real Time Transcribing (RTT) will be provided on this call in English. If you do not have the bandwidth to join the call, the live transcribing streaming is available via this link: https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=ICANN

Dear all,

The “EURALO GDPR Webinar” will be held on Monday, 19 February 2018 from 19:00 - 20:30 UTC.

This Webinar will offer you the opportunity to increase the understanding of practical *implementation* of GDPR both from a Registrar, a Registry and a Registrant perspective. We are confident that you will find this Webinar very informative as many of our EURALO ALS  are membership organisations with various levels of databases that include personal information of European Citizens.

Note that the GDPR regulation was passed on 14 April 2016 with the enforcement date of 25 May 2018. See: countdown clock to GDPR enforcement at  https://www.eugdpr.org/

The Webinar’s panellists are :

  *   Pierre Bonis - AFNIC
  *   Athina Fragkouli - RIPE
  *   Michele Neylon - Blacknight Solutions Hosting, Colocation & Domains
  *   Thomas Rickert - Rickert.net

Moderator: Olivier Crépin-Leblond

The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:  https://community.icann.org/x/nhS8B

Adobe Connect Room: https://participate.icann.org/euralo/

Conference ID:
English: 1638

Dial-in numbers:  http://adigo.com/icann/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__adigo.com_icann_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=osjV47HBG-wlc15NGNZ3tR-djuEGOfxHC5XAPlH44zw&s=4x37SH50IQJXXhBf5vX8Rkoi3TlP-QD-PMa2Whc-45A&e=>

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:  staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://FBF56161-6C7E-4B55-92A2-F0E8FB832FD9/staff@atlarge.icann.org>

Please mark your calendar and join us!

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3A646.70F7B5C0]

Note: There have already been several Webinars within the At-Large Community and at ICANN, including ICANN-wide Webinars as well as one arranged by the Business Constituency. These were very interesting indeed, although mostly focussing on the regulation itself and the more immediate questions facing ICANN as a whole. For previous Webinars information see below.

Previous Webinars:

2018 At-Large Capacity Building Webinar
"Data Protection: What do you need to know as End-Users about GDPR”<https://community.icann.org/x/wgW8B>
Speakers: Thomas Rickert <https://community.icann.org/x/2YTDAQ> & Chuck Gomes<https://community.icann.org/x/mpHbAQ>

Conversation on Access to WHOIS and Compliance with EU's GDPR and ICANN Contracts held on 24 January 2018
ICANN's Business Constituency (BC) and Intellectual Property Constituency (IPC) co-hosted an event to discuss the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its implications on access to the WHOIS database. ICANN's CEO and General Counsel joined the discussion, as did stakeholders from across the ICANN community.

Please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the EURALO Webinar on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Doodle:  https://doodle.com/poll/br9v4uqmpxts4ay6

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close asap.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/staff@atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/atlarge.icann.org>
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge<applewebdata://932FA082-AAF3-456B-A040-A1DAA84DB45D/@ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image002.png at 01D3A646.70F7B5C0]