[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: [NRIs List] FW: [IGFmaglist] IGF 2019 Call for issues

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Dec 24 11:52:32 UTC 2018

Hello all,

for your information, please find the announcement below. This is
important, as we are currently undergoing a process of preparing Finance
and Budget proposals for IGF 2019, whereas EURALO travellers could be
proposed for a workshop in Berlin. Setting the topic first is important.
Kindest regards,

Olivier