[EURO-Discuss] Mailing List Issue resolved

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Aug 23 09:19:22 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Due to a technical issue late yesterday evening (UTC time), many EURALO Members were unsubscribed from the EURO Discuss mailing list.

Our Technical Support Team resolved the matter shortly thereafter but it appears that you did not receive notification of being re-subscribed to the list.

I will reply to everyone individually to confirm they have received this message sent to the EURO-Discuss list.

Thank you and sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Gisella

Gisella Gruber
Manager, Operations Support, ALAC-At-Large

Tel: +44 7545 334 360<tel:+44%207545%20334360>
Skype ID: gisella.gw