[EURO-Discuss] 2018 Nominating Committee Announces Selections

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 3 09:53:56 UTC 2018

Thank you for forwarding this email Sandra!

I wanted to congratulate and thank you for the two years you have spent
on NomCom, as proposed by EURALO. All feedback that I have received from
your NomCom colleagues showed that you were a real thought leader whose
opinions were very much respected by your peers. All the best for your
future endeavours.

Joanna Kulesza was selected to join the ALAC. I have worked with her on
several occasions and she is an excellent candidate. I cannot wait to
see her join our great EURALO community.

Happy holidays everyone!

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair