[EURO-Discuss] EURALO, meeting tools.

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at dyalog.net
Tue Apr 17 18:48:15 UTC 2018

Dear Staff, dear Oliver,

while still listening to the 17 April meeting as it unfolds, I’ve lost the possibility of making myself heard, and have no access to any interactive tools (show of hands, etc).

I understand the concern expressed by the CEO of ICANN about security concerns regarding Adobe Connect. But I must say that, on the basis of the information provided for today’s meeting, I’ve been limited to listen-only mode. On one point at least I would have liked to chip in, but had no technical tool to do so.

May I suggest that a comprehensive method be found to enable participants to engage fully in EURALO meetings? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.