[EURO-Discuss] Reminder: EURALO Hot Topics - it's time to update it

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:10:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The 2016 text is still quite valid, with GDPR added as the most urgent theme for 2017, especially from the point of end-users. The discussion up till now has focused on what GDPR means for institutions (including ICANN and various related actors), but not so much on what it means for the those whose "organizational home" we are supposed to be...

Best,

Yrjö