[EURO-Discuss] Advance copy for the mailing list

Wilkinson mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Oct 17 12:40:57 UTC 2017

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k6lYikX35bNgX0sY1RyRx35Wk7fR4xP1p6JulAWa4Ec/edit[docs.google.com] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1k6lYikX35bNgX0sY1RyRx35Wk7fR4xP1p6JulAWa4Ec_edit&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mBQzlSaM6eYCHFBU-v48zs-QSrjHB0aWmHuE4X4drzI&m=lAq6CztGNZmZJT2e7vi8oZ5hv5NeidOT3a43obwQ_DU&s=_5hu4qzbdpsiLxUXz3ph1MWrueKf9i96eyp1J4hF6lU&e=>

Good afternoon:

FYI CW