[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 18:00 UTC

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:21:52 UTC 2017

In case this issue pops up during the call, do we have Jordi or other person that has thorough knowledge of the matter on the call?
It is quite late in the game but if we really think this will be on the agenda (although in my opinion it is rather orthogonal to domain names issues) we should have a fully informed person participating. The first one that comes to my mind is AAA (in copy).
Cheers,