[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 18:00 UTC

Matthieu Camus matthieu.camus at isoc.fr
Mon Oct 16 10:06:21 UTC 2017

Dear Olivier,

I am sorry, I apologize, I will not be able to attend the next EURALO
meeting due to professional commitments.

I have a question: what are our various points of view on the .cat issue
related to the independence referendum of Catalonia?

I understand that ICANN asked to spanish government when the .cat has been
created and there was no opposition (nor explicit approval). But it seems
that the events of the last weeks revealed fears on the decrease of the
freedom of speech and individual freedoms on the Internet.

Best regards,
Matthieu Camus

Vice-président, Internet Society France
+33 6.65.56.04.58