[EURO-Discuss] (no subject)

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 05:15:10 UTC 2017

One step in the good direction.
R.

On 25 Nov 2017, at 03:57, Narine Khachatryan <ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com<mailto:ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com>> wrote:

​Dear Olivier,

As a continuation of our recent conversation about the Armenian Government readiness and adherence to European integration, I am sharing with the EURALO list a very recent news,<https://armenpress.am/eng/news/913736/historic-document-armenia-and-european-union-sign-comprehensive-and-enhanced-partnership-agreement.html> coming several hours ago: Armenia and the EU signed in Brussels a Historic Document <https://armenpress.am/eng/news/913736/historic-document-armenia-and-european-union-sign-comprehensive-and-enhanced-partnership-agreement.html> - the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA), under which Armenia and EU strengthen comprehensive political and economic partnership and cooperation, based on common values of human rights,  fundamental freedoms and close ties, including by raising Armenia's participation in EU's policy, programs and work of agencies.

Best regards,

Narine Khachatryan

--

​