[EURO-Discuss] (no subject)

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 20:57:11 UTC 2017

​Dear Olivier,

As a continuation of our recent conversation about the Armenian Government
readiness and adherence to European integration, I am sharing with the
EURALO list a very recent news,
<https://armenpress.am/eng/news/913736/historic-document-armenia-and-european-union-sign-comprehensive-and-enhanced-partnership-agreement.html>
 coming several hours ago: Armenia and the EU signed in Brussels a Historic
Document
<https://armenpress.am/eng/news/913736/historic-document-armenia-and-european-union-sign-comprehensive-and-enhanced-partnership-agreement.html>-
the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA), under which
Armenia and EU strengthen comprehensive political and economic partnership
and cooperation, based on common values of human rights,  fundamental
freedoms and close ties, including by raising Armenia's participation in
EU's policy, programs and work of agencies.

Best regards,

Narine Khachatryan

--

   ​