[EURO-Discuss] Action Items: 2017-02-28 EURALO Monthly Teleconference"

Matthias Markus Hudobnik matthias at hudobnik.at
Sun Nov 19 12:17:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

this is a very good idea and we have also a strong argument regarding the easy entering barrier plus we are the home for all individual Internet end users who want to have a voice and get involved in the policy process.

Moreover, an excellent recruiting area is the NextGen or/and Fellow Program of ICANN. I already did this at ICANN60, very likeminded and interested people.

Have a nice day!

Best,
Matthias

Ing. Matthias Markus Hudobnik