[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Action Items: 2017-02-28 EURALO Monthly Teleconference"

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Nov 16 00:50:20 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

as we are reaching another cycle of appointments, with a new EURALO
Board ( https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/euralo ) needing to be selected
and seated by the end of year, I am following up on the thread below.
This is a public discussion between Jean-Jacques Subrenat and me,
regarding the consideration to assign specific responsibilities to
EURALO Board members.

I have passed this by the current (outgoing) EURALO Board and received
little response. Thus I am turning to you, the community that will
select the next EURALO Board, to define the positions of future EURALO
Board members.

At present, the following positions are suggested:

1. Legal Reference Point
2. Primary Contract point for ALSes (Inreach Lead)
3. Policy Development Lead
4. ?
5. ?

Suggestions welcome, ahead of next week's conference call, where we
shall be discussing this.
Kindest regards,

Olivier