[EURO-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 16 May 2017 at 18:00 UTC

Mühlberg, Annette annette.muehlberg at verdi.de
Tue May 16 15:30:22 UTC 2017

Hi all, I was one of those who wanted to have this issue on the list of topics for tonight. Unfortunately I have some urgent case and cannot take part in the call. But would be interested to take part in follow up strategies.
Best
Annette

***
Annette Mühlberg
ver.di Bundesverwaltung, Ressort 1
Politik und Planung
Digitale Arbeit, Netzpolitik, E-Government
Leiterin der ver.di-Projektgruppe "Digitalisierung"

Telefon:
+49 30 6956-1034

Postanschrift:
Annette Mühlberg, R 1