[EURO-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New ALS Application Received

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Mar 22 13:07:22 UTC 2017

Dear Staff,

following current ICANN regions and unless the community's advice and
Geo Regions WG findings have been passed by the Board (and by the way,
this is looooooong overdue, but I have repeated this so many times, I am
getting tired of doing so), an ALS from Georgia would be in APRALO.

By the way, I know Vladimer very well and am delighted that the Internet
Development Initiative is submitting their application.

Kindest regards,

Olivier