[EURO-Discuss] Available travel slots for ICANN 60

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Jul 26 20:01:39 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please see below a note from Alan Greenberg, ALAC Chair, regarding available travel slots for ICANN 60.

**

The ALAC has three travel slots available for the ICANN 60 meeting in Abu Dhabi, 28 October - 02 November 2017.

The travel slots will be allocated to At-Large participants who are ACTIVELY involved in some ICANN policy activity, or those with a strong history of such involvement in the past and an interest to restart. Those include gNSO or ccNSO PDPs, CCWGs, ALAC support Working Groups and the At-Large Review (with a lesser emphasis on the latter)

If you are interested in being considered for one of these travel slots, please write to staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> and provide the following information:

1. Full name, Citizenship, Country of residence

2. Your affiliation or connection with At-Large (ALS, Individual Member, RALO)

3. What ICANN Policy Activities (as above) you are involved with.

Please be specific and detail what your involvement is (teleconferences, mailing list activity, etc.)

4. Certification that support to attend this meeting is not otherwise available.

We have a very short time in which to finalize our traveler list, so replies are due no later than 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, 02 August 2017.

Alan Greenberg

Chair, ALAC

**

Kind regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>