[EURO-Discuss] FY18 Additional Budget Requests - Process has Started

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Jan 14 09:27:56 UTC 2017

Hello all,

just a reminder that the deadline for filing RALO requests is 16 January
2017.
To-date we have received no requests at all.
I plan to file two requests:
- funding for participants at ICANN Studienkreis (a repeat of last
year's request)
- funding for the organisation of a workshop on the Public Interest at
the Internet Governance Forum (IGF) which will be in Geneva this year.

If you have a request, please propose them as soon as possible so the
RALO can review it. Instructions are given below.

Kindest regards,

Olivier