[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: EURALO Monthly Call on Tuesday, 17 January 2017 at 19:00 UTC

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:48:58 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Supporting Schweighofer and CW -  on the ICANN Jurisdiction, attached are
the latest of the questionnaire documents. (revised and updated draft).

Most importantly, the subgroup has reached a consensus on the discussion of
whether questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 about ICANN jurisdiction to be sent out or
not.

As I believed, the draft of the questionnaire ( and other related files)
has proceeded to the CCWG-Accountability group. And it will be discussed at
CCWG's Plenary today.

Regards,
Wale