[EURO-Discuss] León Felipe Sánchez Ambía Selected by the At-Large Community as the Next ICANN Board Director

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Feb 28 13:28:06 UTC 2017

Leon

Good afternoon; pleasure joining others in congratulating you on your
appointment.

Best

Nigel

From:  <euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Olivier
MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Date:  Tuesday 28 February 2017 12:54
To:  "leonfelipe at sanchez.mx" <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
Cc:  "euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org"
<euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [EURO-Discuss] León Felipe Sánchez Ambía Selected by the
At-Large Community as the Next ICANN Board Director

Dear Leon,

congratulations on your selection to the ICANN Board by the At-Large
Community.
The EURALO community will look forward to working with you when you succeed
Rinalia Abdul Rahim in this important position.
Kindest regards,

Olivier