[EURO-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: EURALO Vote for the ICANN Board Director 2017 Cycle

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 26 11:06:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,

for your information, I have cast the EURALO vote per the results of the
ALS vote.

*Vote receipt*

You voted as sign-in name: ALAC_7501
You voted from IP address: 95.145.59.170

*ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community - Vote Round 1
(2017 Cycle)*

ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community - Vote Round 1
(2017 Cycle) (ID# 134339)
You voted for the following:
• 	Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia (ID# 15873979)

Vote receipt number: *Kn6EPNnrVk*
This vote was recorded: Sunday 26 February 2017 11:02 UTC

ID# is the permanent identification number of the selected choices in
the database.

** Note: To protect the anonymity of your vote it is important not to
disclose your vote receipt. For example, sometimes vote receipts
(without names) are published as part of the vote verification process.

On 26/02/2017 01:59, ICANN At-Large Staff wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please note that the EURALO vote for the ICANN Board Director 2017
> Cycle is now closed.
>

> **
>
> Who do you support to become the ICANN Board Director selected by the
> At-Large Community (Seat #15) from the end of 2017 AGM (3 Nov 2017) to
> the end of 2020 AGM (23 Oct 2020)? Please select one candidate below
> (listed in alphabetical order of the last name):
>
>   * Alan Greenberg
>   * Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia
>
> As at Poll close: Saturday 25 February 2017 23:59 UTC
> Number of voters: 25 · Group size: 36 · Percentage voted: 69.44
> Ranked by votes
>
> *Rank*
>

> *Options ID*
>

> *Options*
>

> *Votes*
>

> *%*
>
> 1
>

> 15872829
>

> Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia
>

> 13
>

> 52.00
>
> 2
>

> 15872828
>

> Alan Greenberg
>

> 12
>

> 48.00
>
> Please note that one ALS abstained in this vote.
>

> **
>
> To confirm: EURALO Chair will vote for Leon Felipe Sanchez Ambia in
> the Final Election <https://community.icann.org/x/SbbDAw>.
>
> You may view the result independently
> under https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=66953Nsk66pwUiG9YUJ397TC.
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine, Terri Agnew, Yeşim Nazlar and Evin Erdoğdu
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
>
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/>
>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann
> <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge