[EURO-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / Meet the Candidates of the ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community, Tuesday, 14 February 2017 at 13:00 - 15:00 UTC

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 13 12:50:47 UTC 2017

Hello all,

please be so kind to find a reminder of tomorrow's "meet the candidates"
call -- that's in anticipation of selecting the next ICANN Board member
selected by At-Large. You'll be able to ask all your questions from the
two candidates. If you cannot make the call and have questions to ask,
please email me directly and I'll ask them on your behalf.
Kindest regards,

Olivier