[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Brainstorming at IGF 2017 and Seasons Greetings

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Dec 24 18:39:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

as you know, this past week the Internet Governance Forum took place in
Geneva.
EURALO was out there in force. I'll come back to this in a future email.
In the meantime, sights and sounds about or activity in Geneva can be
found on: https://community.icann.org/x/6RxyB

But the focus of this email is that I wanted to share with you the
details of an ad-hoc brainstorming session which many of us had on the
evening of the joint Internet Society / ICANN reception (Tuesday
evening). This was suggested by our new EURALO Board members who were
present in Geneva, Annette Mühlberg, Erich Schweighofer and Roberto
Gaetano. Roughly 10-15 of us assembled in a circle and each of us spoke
their mind about what project EURALO should do in 2018.

The result, based on my notes, is on: http://goo.gl/k5WLkC

To those who were there, please check if I have captured your points
well and make comments.
To everyone else, please check on these proposed projects, expand them,
volunteer.

We'll look at this again in the New Year. But in the meantime, I wish
you all to have Happy Holidays, including a Merry Christmas to those who
celebrate it. Wherever you are, I hope you're able to take a break from
everyday life and get ready for the New Year.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
EURALO Chair